I am trying my hand at sharing my PhD research and journey through a variety of mediums such as blogs, articles, Twitter, photography, and video logs, in order to improve my science communication skills.
- Why malarial parasites keep track of time – GIST Online Magazine (2017)
- How do birds tell the time? – New Nature Magazine (2017)
- How is life in the city affecting our birds? – Activisionary.org.uk (2015)
- Red Panda art featured in Shrestha et al., (2015) Photographic Identification of Individual Red Panda, Applied Ecology and Environmental Sciences, 3, 11-15.
- Also featured in EAZA Best Practise Guidelines for keeping Red Pandas (2015)
- Hosted Twitter #SciParty “Circadian Rhythms in Birds” (April 2017)
- PhotoSCENE Competition, Second Place- Glasgow Natural History Society (2017)
- Featured in Mark Whitley’s Country Diary “The rise of the new young naturalists” – The Countryman (2017)
- Featured on @SciBlogHub list of women in STEM bloggers (2017)
- Mentioned in American Scientist article “Scientists Explain Their Research Using Emoji” (June 2017)